With the Government rules being relaxed on 19th July we wanted to update you on what will continue to happen at the hotel for your comfort and safety.
– Staff will continue to wear face coverings for food service and check-in’s. Guest will have the option to continue wearing a mask or decide not to in all area’s of the hotel.
– Sanitising Gels and Wipes in public areas will remain and we continue to encourage guests to sanitise when entering and leaving the reception and lounge area
– Honest Bar will resume although full service will be given if requested.
– Additional room cleaning between guest stays, with extra care on touch points will remain.
– Suspension of room tidies will continue, but still offer complementary top-ups of refreshments, towels etc.
– Social distancing measures in Dining room and Lounge will remain.
– Protective Screen on reception will remain.
– Breakfast full table service which has proved popular will remain in place for remainder of the 2021 season.
– Room serve breakfast basket option still available.